Thursday, March 12, 2009

Almost ours....

So here it is...we just locked in our interest rate...4.5%! Yeah! The inspections went smooth. We have some repairs we need to make on the A/C, but nothing too serious. Hopefully, we will have some money left over for some tile I want to put in the kitchen and hallway. We also want to paint...all the walls are white.



Many of you have been waiting for pictures, so here are a few. I included the floor plan and the numbers represent where the picture was taken from, so you kind of know what you're looking at.1. The Kitchen.
2. The Formal Dining room/Living room


3. The Entry way.


4. Cabinet Details....I love my cabinets!



5. Back Patio

6. Jacuzzi Bathtub! Can't wait to soak in that!

7. The Hallway

So that's it! We're closing on 4/17/09....in just over one month!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love the kitchen! I'm so very happy for you guys...4.5% that is fantastic! I sure wish that I was buying a house right now =)