Monday, August 25, 2008

Topper is done


Finally DONE. Seriously though, I'm tired of looking at it. I changed the concept up a little and I am having us both on the second tier then having Alan holding on to a rope that is attached to the balloon cake to make our daring escape. Doing the bust thing was just too hard....then after it is all said and done, what am I gonna do with just a bust? At least now, I can have a keepsake.

ANYhoo...I have to drop it off at the bakery this week. Maybe a few weeks of note seeing it will be good for me.

***********

Been unlucky with photographers since the beginning. Mom recommended Natalie...she was way to expensive. I really couldn't justify spending $1250 for a CD...and no prints. The second photographer, there was major miscommunication, both a language barrier and just an understanding in general. The 3rd never showed up for the interview. =(

So, 4th times a charm! =) Right price, right attitude, and we have the same taste in photography. We met him last week...so PHEW!

Less than 2 weeks to go. This week is a full week... next week is going to be crazy!

3 comments:

Beckums said...

glad you found a photographer....no stressing yo!!! And i love the topper, yay!!

Sarah Rambles said...

dawn it's adorable! You did such a great job!!!

pollywallydoodle said...

hello my soon to be 1st niece in law!! you are incredibly talented and smart since you marrying my nephew Alan!! I wish we could be there for the wedding but we will meet you on our next trip to Arizona!! congrats and good luck with everything on Saturday!! xoxoxoxoxo Polly