Saturday, November 15, 2008

Updates and scattered brains

Wow...finally an update.
We've been married fore 2 1/2 months now. =) We had our Mini-moon in Vegas...which was a blast. Since we got home we've been kinda on honeymoon hide-away mode, so we haven't had much of a social life....also, I am starting to feel bad that we haven't sent out the thank you cards and pictures out yet. =P Maybe this weekend I'll finish that up.

No much news worthy is going on. We're doing a lot of preparation for the "big" things that we're planning for next year, like buying a home and building a family.

We are taking a trip on Thankgiving to Whidbey Island Washington (in Puget sound). I lived there when I was a little girl and I have not been back in 20 years (my first vacation choice was Hawaii--maybe next year)...I always wanted to go back to see what has changed. Out of curiousity, I looked at Google satillite map and it looks like not much HAS changed. =) We'll be staying at a Bed and Breakfast, the Blue Goose Inn. My main concern is that I may not want to come back to AZ after the trip, LOL. I LOVE the Pacific Northwest.

Well, that's about it for now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

dawn,
fred and i lived in mukilteo washington across
the sound from the island, 4 years ago.we loved mukilteo!
we used to take the ferry and just drive the island.
it is a beautiful place. you will love being there.
but be prepared for the cold.
Linda, (jeremys mom)

Beckums said...

yay, you're back!