Thursday, January 29, 2009

Starting the house hunt

It's like the stars are finally aligning or something!
My first contact with our Realtor today, over the phone. Got some excellent info from her today, as well as some names of mortgage lenders (whom we will be calling next week). We are meeting up with her next weekend to actually look at houses!

We're going to be looking in a few areas. See green areas on map below. The D and A are where we work. But we're going to keep things open incase our Realtor knows of a Gem of a neighborhood.

There are certainly a lot of good deals right now, so I don't think Alan and I will have any troubles finding a house we love.

2 comments:

Donna said...

How exciting!!! I vote for the upper northwest region :)

TheLadiesRoom said...

Yeah!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!