Monday, March 24, 2008

Auron, Fat Cat and Pork Chop

I'm talking cats because...well, they've been keeping me company the last few days of being at home.

Auron is my "fur baby," so to speak. I've had him since he was a kitten...and now he's 7! He's basically moved EVERY where with me. He's kinda become a crotchety, old man-cat, but that's okay...he's still there when I need him.



Fat Cat
is HUGE. A whopping 22lbs! Despite putting him on a "diet"...he's still gained weight. I feel bad because the poor thing is having a hard time cleaning himself.

Alan's quite distraught. We're going to try one more "diet" that's high on proteins...Basically Low-Carb for cats. If that doesn't work, he's going to the vet.



Pork Chop is a happy cat! Not the brightest crayon in the box, but we still love him. Alan and I adopted him together on Jan. 9th....We called him Pork Chop because, well, I saw another cat named "Pork chop" online that I wanted, but when we got there he was gone. So instead, we got our "Pork Chop" and the name seemed to fit. It was a silly name for a silly cat.







Fat Cat loves his new brother!


2 comments:

Beckums said...

that's my baby shmitty love, lol, man has he grown!!

Sarah Rambles said...

they are so cute... I wish i had a cat. At least i have my lilly dog.