Sunday, March 16, 2008

"Great" Bridal Expo

The "Great" Bridal expo was this past Saturday. Even though the event was kinda disappointing, I still had a blast hanging out with Sonia, Kristy and future-mom-in-law.

The expo was mainly booths advertising timeshares, photographers, and places to have bridal registries, like Bed, Bath and Beyond. There were few gown places, though I did find one I would like to check out. I was also looking for cakes and wedding officiants, but without any luck.

The "fashion show" was a bit of a joke since many of the dresses didn't fit the models very well, some were also damaged or dirty. I think the best thing about the show was Kristy's commentary! LOL.

NEways, There will be a few other shows later this year, one April 27, and one June 8 that I will want to check out.

No comments: