Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Random list of stuff...yeah...

Getting to know us...(totally stole this from Donna P.)

Basics
1. Who is your man? Alan Marble
2. How long have you been together? September 6, 2006
3. Dating/Engaged/Married? Engaged since Oct. 14th and getting married on our 2 year anniversary.
4. How old is your man? The big 3-0

You or your man?
1. Who eats more? I donno--probably eat about the same, but I have stronger cravings.
2. Who said "I love you" first? Me...I was so nervous that I scared him away! Took him over a week to say it back.
3. Who weighs more? Unfortunately I do at the moment...=( But I like to think I carry it well.
4. Who sings better? I donno.
5. Who's Older? Alan.
6. Who's smarter? I like to think I give him a run for his money. Sure I have my degree, but he thinks on a different level than I do. He's definitely more analytical.
7. Who's temper is worse? I'm more likely to fly off the handle than he is.
8. Who does the laundry? Both of us.
9. Who does the dishes? Both...sometimes, I'll wash and he'll dry.
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does because it's closest to the door.
11. Who's feet are bigger? His.
12. Who's hair is longer? Mine...though apparently he's had hair longer than mine at one point.
13. Who's better with the computer? Depends on the application....but I would definitely call him to fix my computer.
14. Who mows the lawn? The Landlord
15. Who pays the bills? We pay our own.
16. Who cooks dinner? We both do...or go out to eat.
17. Who drives when you are together? Depends if he's wearing his contacts or not. =P
18. Who pays when you go out to dinner? We take turns.
19. Who's the most stubborn? We're both pretty stubborn, but at the same time, we know each other's weaknesses.
20. Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong? Who ever was wrong.
21. Who's parents do you see more? Gee...I wonder... My parents live 1800 miles away.
22. Who named your dog? We have 3 cats. Mine, his and ours. Mine is Auron, his is Meech (aka Fat Cat) and ours is named PORK CHOP.
23. Who kissed who first? LOL...I totally called him out on it...I said, "we're you trying to kiss me?" after a wierd and awkward hug good bye after the first date. He said, sheepishly, "yeah" so I kissed him.
24. Who asked who out? We met at the book store (he approached me) and after an hour of talking I asked him to dinner.
25. What did you do? Had a burger at Chili's then went to Best Buy.
26. Who's more sensitive? We're both pretty whiney!
27. Who's taller? Alan.
28. Who has more friends? What kind of friends? He has a rather large online circle...and I just have a few close ones scattered around the country.
29. Who has more siblings? He does.
30. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We both wear pants....what can I say... sometimes Im too lazy to shave my legs....and he's not Scottish.

2 comments:

Donna said...

You two are so cute Dawn. It's nice to get to know a little more about you two as a couple :)

Sarah Rambles said...

Your adorable girl! I'm happy to know a little more about you guys!